Live Track - Past 90 daysDistance Sailed to date - 15,383Nm
Download Email Maximum of 160 characters and you cannot include images, as this is a Short Message Service only. Download
Download our track Email us OffShore SMS us OffShore Download GoEast tracks

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

A Captain's Roll

The Bloke here,

Now with a blog title like that, you could expect me to be writing late at night and about to embark on the role and duty of Crew to a Captain, and his responsibility to them. You know however, that is not how Zofia is run. The roll I want to talk about now is the one delivered to me by 'Captain Jack Sparrow'. We recently attended a function at The Boatworks at Commera River which included refreshments at The Galley restaurant. They provided many excellent finger foods and then 'Captain Jack Sparrow' sought me out to sample their sausage rolls. I am not suggesting that my quest has become as famous as Johnny Depp and his alter ego 'Jack Sparrow', BUT you have to be impressed that I was offered the first sausage roll of the afternoon! It was a delightful offering and rates at number 7 on the table of fame. While the roll could have been bigger, one must remember that it was served as 'finger food' and not the meal they can be!

So, thank you Captain Jack Sparrow! You have come through with flying colours.

Captain Jack serving the remainder of the rolls after I had sampled one OR two!

1 comment:

  1. thats spikeymikey

    im near you in moreton bay
    where are you
    let me know on 0412468446

    ReplyDelete