Live Track - Past 90 daysDistance Sailed to date - 15,383Nm
Download Email Maximum of 160 characters and you cannot include images, as this is a Short Message Service only. Download
Download our track Email us OffShore SMS us OffShore Download GoEast tracks

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Ready to splash

OK the work is done. All that is needed now is the money to pay the account. Did I tell you that this process is expensive? Zofia is back in the water. The guys on the hard stand have been very helpful and have done fabulous work. When she splashes back I intend to write a post about the guys that helped.  I now feel they are part of my family and for two reasons. Firstly, because they care and secondly because the amount of money I have paid them is equivalent to an inheritance. More of that later,  I have a more pressing matter to address.



I have received feedback (read criticism) that I have maligned the 'Blog Mistress', also known as the 'Owner'. Her loyal following feel I have over stepped the mark. They point out that rather than abandoning me she has had a greater calling. What greater calling can there be than the support of our children during the birth of our fourth grandchild. Her loyal supporters have said, and I quote, "I should get over myself and realise that there is more to life than paint and wax". To these loyal supporters I say, "Thanks Mum, I mean all you loyal supporters, for bringing me back to earth".

While Zofia is important in our lives, she is not as important as our grandchildren. They are a link to our children and their lovely wives, they are a great joy and a reason for living.

So, yes I have slaved like a dog for the 'Owner' but the 'Owner' is on a very important mission and I love her very much!

Zofia is ready to greet our newest 'Oldfield' and they will join a loving family that will sail with them through the rest of their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment