Live Track - Past 90 daysDistance Sailed to date - 15,383Nm
Download Email Maximum of 160 characters and you cannot include images, as this is a Short Message Service only. Download
Download our track Email us OffShore SMS us OffShore Download GoEast tracks

Monday, February 24, 2014

A flowering obsession

Coastal landscapes can leave one gasping for the grandeur and sometimes because the wind is a bit strong. While the vegetation often appears very bland at a casual glance, closer scrutiny reveals a fascinating mini world of flora.

Here are some plants I found at my feet when looking at the bigger picture. I hope you like them too.


















Evidence of some hopping visitors









2 comments:

  1. I suspect the photographer is enjoying being back on land!! Lovely plants. XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rose
    I've never paid much attention to the plants before. Starved of a garden- even a balcony garden, I'm much more appreciative.
    Currently I'm nursing a little basil plant along.- Evz

    ReplyDelete